Monday, June 15, 2009

Can i tell you?


Can I tell you...about my Family Reunion Party.By the way Im standing between the girls. Every year as the date of my family reunion approaches, I get a little CEMAS. Should I or shouldn't I throw a party? This year I was quite extra hesitant.
I invited a lot of people; cousin, old friends and new. Some friends are from Korea, Indonesia and also from Pakistan and others are local. We study in same college and most of them same class with me. I told friends to bring friends and also to bring their cards of just in case they bored or something. But they turnout only few of them came and surprising the girl i like was here too(pink singlet right beside me). The recession being in full swing didn't help my mood. Its hard to feel festive when my amorousness life is in a tales of sorrow.
After discussing my MASALAH with a few of my closest friends, ABBAS(with white shirt) and Siew Voon(on my right) and we came to the conclusion that was exactly what I needed. I felt it was a great to throw a party on Saturday. Coming together for drinks, some KERIANGAN and great company, who could refuse such an invitation. Luckily my house is big enough to hold a big crowd. It was meant to be.
A great time was had by all. I wish more friends could have been there but there's always next year. Maybe I'll have a subdued brunch...but then again, maybe NOT! What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment