Friday, July 10, 2009

Free time hobby...

I am Martinez
I am humble and simple guy who interested in portrait art.
I wonder if my arts can make me feel better.
I like to observe and see people with different characteristic.
I want show people that i can draw. Drawing is part of my life.
I am Martinez who only draw when free time

I understand drawing doesn't gives me better life but to improve my life.
I say drawing really improve my life.
I hope everyone can really observe my arts.
I am Martinez who only draw when free time










This is Avril Lavigne. I draw her bcoz the way she look juz giving me a passion 2 draw LOL











This is Tom Welling, most handsome Superman haha.













I love this picture bcoz it take 4hours to finish it...



This drawing picture is tribute 2 King of POP, Michael Jackson...

No comments:

Post a Comment